– Develops and implements strategic business and marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives and sales target.
– To establish close relationship with both corporate customers and suppliers of waste oil (especially automotive industry) and expand new business opportunities.
– Identify, source and conduct marketing research
– Monitors competitors’ products, sales and marketing activities
– Establishes and maintains relationships with key strategic partners and clients
– To prepare and present analysis and reporting
– To actively promote company’s services and image
– To continuously improve product knowledge and skill
-Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
-Experienced in Automotive or Petrochemical Industry will be added advantage.
-Good communication and presentation skills in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal.
– Must be self-motivated to find suppliers and establish close relationships with suppliers and potential suppliers to purchase waste oil from them.
-Possess good interpersonal skills and able to establish good relationship with people at all levels.
– Must have own transportation.
-Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
– Multiple positions available in Klang Valley, Johor, Malacca, Penang, Ipoh, Kelantan, Terengganu & Kuantan.