–To establish close relationship with corporate customers and expand new business opportunities for our product sales.
-To manage department P&L, meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
-Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
-Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted
-Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
-Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
– Working experience in Petrochemical or Oleochemical would be an added advantage.
– Required Skill (s): Fast-thinking skills, Sales and marketing skill, Leadership and coaching skill
– Good in communication, negotiations and able to work independently in changing and multi tasking environment.
– Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
-Enthusiastic, self motivated, confident and out-going.
-Positive Attitude, Responsibility Person, Respect People, Be Patience, Adaptability to the working environment and people, Self Discipline.
– Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
-Must have own transportation
- Nov 13, 2020
- Pentas Flora Admin
- 0 Comments