Job Responsibilities: –
– Responsible for West Malaysia branches’ Business Development and marketing activities.
– Review and monitor sales results, develop and prioritize tactical plans to assure achievement of sales target.
– To establish close relationship with corporate customers and expand new business opportunities for our product sales.
– Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
– Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
-Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
– Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
-Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Advanced / Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
– Working experience in Petrochemical or Oleochemical would be an added advantage.
– Good in communication, negotiations and able to work independently in changing and multi tasking environment.
-Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
– Enthusiastic, self motivated, confident and out-going.
– Positive Attitude, Responsibility Person, Respect People, Be Patience, Adaptability to the working environment and people, Self Discipline.
– Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
– Must have own transportation and willing to travel extensively.