-To manage scheduling of drivers and support staff and to ensure that the department operates efficiently and effectively.
– To handle the maintenance of trucks & equipment to be within the designated budget and ensuring all trucks & machineries used are fit for purpose and the customer experience is of a high standard.
– To handle import / export shipping documents.
– To monitor all HSE and DOE compliance items including physicals, licenses, driver screening, annual reviews, etc. To ensure that a safety culture exists at all operations – monitors, audits and reports on the existence of safety programs, understanding and conformity at each operation.
– Assist in resolving unforeseen problems as they arise ensuring appropriate resolution of these and to utilize the learning to plan for future similar scenario.
– Assist in monthly reporting to monitor logistics performance.
– Work closely and coordinate with other functions to resolve operational issues and to continuously improve the customer experience as well as internal processes.
-Good leadership skills and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to work long & odd hours if needed / required and ability to resolve operational issues
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies / Administration/ Management, or equivalent.
-Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
– At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the Petrochemical or Oil and Gas field is preferred for this position.
– Full-Time position(s) available in Banting (Selangor).