Providing your personnel with the necessary knowledge and skills in professional operations to enable a more effective workflow.
Course Title: Branch Operations Training Guide
Course Objectives: The objective of Branch Operations Training Guide is to equip the participants with mandatory operation knowledge and skills in order for them to conduct their work on the field efficiently and productively.
- Introduction to Pentas Flora Overall Operation Flow
- Operation Vehicles Type/Equipment List & Functions
- Scheduled Waste Forms Vs Type of Containers
- Introduction to Pentas Flora Branches Facility
- Schedule Waste Management Labelling
- Branch Operation Process Flow
- Collection & Oil Trap Service Process Flow
- Inventory Stock Take Process Flow
- Skid Tank Cleaning Process Flow
- Collection Scheduling/Planning Coordination
Target Group: All level of staff
Methodology: Theory and Practical/Role Play
Achieving Sustainable & Pollution-Free Environment With Pentas Flora
We strive to be the leader and the forefront in dealing with pollution and promise that we will use our innovative power and strength to make tomorrow a better future. Contact us to find out how you can help!